This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.

Research-related issues or questions about privacy in 23andMe Research

If you have a research-related issue or questions about subjects' rights, please contact the Human Protections Administrator via

If you want to withdraw your answers to a research survey, or if you made a mistake and want to retake or update a survey, you can read about how to review and edit your survey responses.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Didn't find what you were looking for?

Submit a request

Ask a question through Facebook or Twitter

Or call 1-800-239-5230
Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm PST/PDT

Let us know what you think of our Help Center by taking a quick survey.